What Is The Best Business To Be In?
Have you ever wondered what is the best business to make money? Or if you already have a business, have you thought about what your real business actually is? In fact you may be surprised if I tell you that you should be in the same business as every other business. You see every business should be concentrating on the same goal. That goal is acquiring customers. Like many business owners you should consider using challenges to grow your business.
Why using challenges to grow your business makes sense
You probably have tried many different options and methods for how to launch, grow, and then scale your business online:
Build an email list, launch a funnel, run Facebook ads, create Instagram stories, launch a YouTube channel, write a book, start a podcast, make an idiot of yourself on Tik Tok or more recently, join Clubhouse rooms.
All of those will work to a certain extent but do you know the best way to get more customers and grow a business?
Using challenges has been shown to be the most effective way to acquire new customers online. Challenges have been used by some easily recognized names like Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, Ryan Levesque etc but also by many small business owners, coaches, consultants and entrepreneurs.
In fact, this method of acquiring customers works so well that many entrepreneurs that have run a challenge now focus on challenges as their prime marketing method. That’s because they have found that challenges outperform every other marketing method.
There are many reasons why that may be the case. It probably comes down to basic human psychology. as to why that’s the case.
Benefits of challenges:
- Accountability – when someone commits to completing a challenge they make themselves accountable. All to often it’s easy to say we are going to do something and then not follow through. Having defined steps laid out makes it easier to stick to.
- Support – This has much in common with accountability. When someone joins a challenge they become part of a collective all working towards similar goals. Watching the progress of others is motivating and provides social proof that success can be achieved.
- Achievement – It is important when setting goals that they follow the SMART formula and are seen as realistic and achievable. Being involved in a challenge with set goals brings a sense of achievement as interim goals are met. These successes lead your brain to release endorphins, the feel good factors similar to those released post exercise.
- Competition – At heart most people are competitive. Joining a challenge allows people to compete against themselves and their preconceived ideas not just against their peers taking the same challenge.
- Leadership – when you run a challenge for your target market, you are seen as a leader within your industry. This is an ideal way to connect with your potential customers and get them to know, like and trust you.
How do you run a successful challenge?
Your goal when running a challenge to grow your business should be to create a movement and an environment where those goals we have identified are met with ease. You don’t need to be a big name in your industry to achieve this.
Sure we have identified some well known names above who now run challenges in order to scale their businesses. However, many others like you and me have used the same model to grow their businesses.
Louise is a Neuro-strategist and coach who helps high performers to break into their next season, shifting through money, sales, emotional and spiritual barriers. Louise brought in over 100K in her first challenge. She did this without any Ad spend using organic traffic.
Stephen and Chelsey were course creators but struggling to sell their courses. By using challenges they have started and are growing a movement of their own by helping hundreds of stay at home parents build online businesses across multiple industries around the world.
Click here to read the stories of people who have used the power of challenges to launch and grow successful businesses. But not just for making money but for creating movements. It’s ideal for non profit organizations also.
That’s the thing, the challenge model works in many different industries. It is a tried and tested method that works and can be repeated over and over again.
That’s all well and good but you probably have questions that need answering:
- How long should a challenge be?
- What is the best format for a challenge?
- Best actions to take pre and post challenge?
- How to ensure challenge participants get results?
As with everything in life it makes sense to learn from someone who is successful in what you want to do. There is one person who is best qualified to answer your questions about using challenges to grow your business.
Discover how to run a challenge to grow your business
One person has been leading the movement towards using this as the best business growth method, and that person is Pedro Adao.
Who is Pedro Adao?
You may be asking “Exactly who is Pedro Adao, anyway” Good question. Pedro is now known as the Challenge Guy. So how can he benefit you? One of the best ways to discover the power of challenges is to, well, join a challenge. Makes sense, right?
Pedro has taken challenges to a whole new level and has personally consulted, trained, and coached thousands of entrepreneurs in his innovative and proprietary challenge model…
“I’ve been running challenges for years…but not like Pedro. We got with Pedro, got his help on our Start Over Challenge…and now we are crushing it with challenges not just in my company but also with Tony Robbins. Pedro has innovated a whole new challenge model…he brought challenges into the modern era.” – Dean Graziosi
If you want to begin using challenges to grow your business you should learn from the best.
Join me and tens of thousands of other mission-driven entrepreneurs in Pedro’s next challenge, The Free 5-Day Movement Maker Challenge, starting on Monday, March 22nd.
You can sign up here or by clicking the image below. There is no charge and you may just find that using challenges to grow your business makes perfect business sense to you.